Via F. Pigafetta, 6 – 36024 Nanto (Vicenza) Italy
VAT No. 02622790240
Company Registration Office of Vicenza 186468/1997 Economic & Administrative Index No. 261709 Fully Paid-Up Share Capital EUR 1,549,500.00
Pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree dated 30 June 2003, No. 196 (hereafter, in short, the “Decree”), we wish to inform you that:
- the personal data and details provided by you to VAGHEGGI S.p.A. upon registration on this web page in the space below are subject to processing in compliance with the abovementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations set out therein;
- the data is processed for institutional purposes related to or instrumental to the business of our Company such as archiving, processing, invoicing, customer care and in particular:
- 1. to fulfil legal obligations connected to civil, fiscal, accounts, etc. rules for the purposes of administrative management of the relationship established by you with our company;
- 2. to fulfil contractual obligations, along with the requirements for technical support, technical information and post-sales assistance;
- 3. to undertake market and statistical research, marketing and referrals for products involved in the business of VAGHEGGI S.p.A.;
- 4. (only subject to your specific consent) to communicate sales information on future commercial initiatives, announcements of new products, services and offers, both by VAGHEGGI S.p.A. and by its affiliate and/or subsidiary companies, commercial partners and outsourcers, by sending advertising e-mails or SMS messages. The sending of advertising e-mails or SMS messages shall not lead in any case to the transfer of personal data to third parties. This service does not lead to any monitoring of the websites you visit or checking of the messages read by you, without your consent;
- 5. to conduct prize competitions and promotional campaigns in general in the interests of VAGHEGGI S.p.A. users;
- the provision of your data is required in order to be able to properly fulfil the contractual and legal obligations resulting from the juridical relationship in place with VAGHEGGI S.p.A. Where you are not interested in our sales information (which allows you to have privileged access to our promotional offers), you may freely indicate that you withhold your specific consent for this distinct purpose;
- the data:
- 1. is collected in our database and recorded in such a way as to allow access only to individuals authorised by VAGHEGGI S.p.A.;
- 2. may be processed, in respect of the abovementioned purposes, within VAGHEGGI S.p.A. or may be communicated externally to:
- VAGHEGGI S.p.A. commercial partners (manufacturing companies, suppliers, carriers and shipping agents, etc.);
- companies that perform investigations in relation to customer satisfaction.
- We also inform you that each interested party may exercise the rights set out by Art.7 of the Decree which are summarised below:
- 1. The interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
- 1. The interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the use of electronic tools;
- of the identity of the controller, managers and appointed representative;
- of the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know of it in their capacity as appointed representative in the State territory, or as managers or officers.
- 3. The interested party is entitled to obtain:
- the update or rectification of, and, where required, addition to the data;
- lthe deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block on data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations set out in the above points have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those individuals to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that this obligation is found to be impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means compared to the protected right.
- The interested party is entitled to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection; to the processing of personal data relating to him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for conducting market research or sales communications.
- The processing controller is VAGHEGGI S.p.A. represented by its pro tem legal representative.
- The data is processed using appropriate tools which guarantee its security and confidentiality in accordance with the data security policy drawn up pursuant to Art. 34, Paragraph 1, Letter G) of the Decree and stored at the company headquarters. The data is stored in the database held at the company headquarters. The Controller has appointed a data security manager who is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining effective the security measures set out by Articles 31 and 33 of Decree No. 196/2003.
You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to exercise your rights or to obtain any further information in this regard.